LOEWE HAMMOCK OR PUZZLE ???

Loewe Puzzle or Hammock ?

• Total voters
I bought the small one , the big one was a little too big for my 5'2 frame . but I don't find myself reaching for the Hammock after buying it . when I wanted a crossbody bag I find myself reaching for my bucket . and so I wonder if I should change it to the puzzle , another style thats totally different

I am also 5'2, thats why I carry my big hammock cross-body. Its way too big and heavy to hand carry it. Heres a picture of my bags.

Attachments

• loewe.jpg
    loewe.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 2,506
I haven't quite make up my mind . never mind I've still got time .

here are the pictures !!!! any comments on which look better on my short frame ??

Attachments

• BeautyPlus_20171029133256_save.jpg
    BeautyPlus_20171029133256_save.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 2,671
  • BeautyPlus_20171029133747_save.jpg
    BeautyPlus_20171029133747_save.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 1,979
  • BeautyPlus_20171029133835_save.jpg
    BeautyPlus_20171029133835_save.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 1,951
I like the look of the puzzle on you, especially the white one. Though personally I would worry about colour transfer. The hammock on the other hand I felt look a little too long and bulky. Go for the puzzle! I LOVE mine a lot.... which happens to be the tan colour you are trying on. I added a twilly to the handle for some extra colour.

Reactions: Keline
In almost any battle, I vote for the puzzle, so my opinion may not be valid. :lol: That said, I genuinely think the hammock overwhelms your frame when you wear it open like that, where the puzzle is more confined (and elegant).

Reactions: Keline
I like both . but I am thinking the Hammock is more difficult to use ( plus it might be dated very soon ) .

do you girls think the Puzzle will be the next classic bag , like the Amazona?

I think it has the potential, but will probably be like a sleeper; quiet but remain there all the time.

thank you for commenting ! it is definately useful and I think I am coming closer to a decision !

What did you decide at the end? If you keep the hammock, how’s it doing? I’m eyeing a hammock in size small right now.

BTW, I know that this is very late, but I just want to chim in that I prefer a look of a hammock on you.

Reactions: natalieh38