LOEWE HAMMOCK OR PUZZLE ???

Loewe Puzzle or Hammock ?

• Total voters

Keline

O.G.
Apr 28, 2008
Hi ladies !
I hope I get advice from here !
So I was in Barcelona last week, and when you are in Spain, you must walk into a Loewe store to take a look, right.
Anyway, after less than 30 minutes, I walked out with a small Hammock. It was a quick decision, as I was meeting someone for dinner and was running late.
However, my mind could not forget the Puzzle. I had just called my local store, and the SA said I can exchange the bag for another as long the bag is still in good condition, and purchase made within 30days ( i have not used it yet)

I have another 20 days to think. haha.

I don't always buy designer bags, let alone one that costs thousands of dollars. Right now, I would really want something that can last me for years, and not become a "bag of yesterday" which nobody uses anymore.

I like both, but should I exchange ? which is more practical (and prettier?)

Advice pls !

I have both. I hardly use my puzzle. I find its handle and flap and zip are a little cumbersome. But I love the design.

I just bought Hammock ystd. I love its design. I haven't used it yet but I think I can have better use of Hammock.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: hhyliu
I have both, I have a big hammock and a medium puzzle. I use my puzzle more because it is lighter. I use my big hammock as a cross body bag because its heavy and cumbersome to use as a handheld.
I think you can't go wrong with either one

Reactions: vink
I think the hammock looks better with the inside hook's secured together , not so much good look it when it's open top
I have both, I have a big hammock and a medium puzzle. I use my puzzle more because it is lighter. I use my big hammock as a cross body bag because its heavy and cumbersome to use as a handheld.
I think you can't go wrong with either one

do you find it difficult to get in and out if it's secured ? yet it looks better when it is ?

I think the hammock looks better with the inside hook's secured together , not so much good look it when it's open top

do you find it difficult to get in and out if it's secured ? yet it looks better when it is ?
Get a multitone one then! Looks better side way when it's open top.

ah .. saw it m yes it's nicer than my tanned one !!
I had a hard time picking among all the colors...

I thought I would go for black.. but it's just another black bag. I've had enough of black on black on black... I've been trying to add more colors to my wardrobe. :smile:

There's another multitone in grey but it has the same problem as ur tan monotone... Which is why I didn't go for that in the end... Although I admit I still think about that colorway as it's definitely more versatile, easy to just wear with any clothes...

This red multitone however requires some thinking to dress up... Could be fun. Lol

I like both . but I am thinking the Hammock is more difficult to use ( plus it might be dated very soon ) .

do you girls think the Puzzle will be the next classic bag , like the Amazona?

I like both . but I am thinking the Hammock is more difficult to use ( plus it might be dated very soon ) .

do you girls think the Puzzle will be the next classic bag , like the Amazona?
Nothing becomes classic unless the brands put in enough effort to feature them, IMHO... [emoji12]

I'd say stick with what u have and be happy with it. U can always buy Puzzle later on. It's not like u r gonna just stop at one bag, right? [emoji8]

I bought the small one , the big one was a little too big for my 5'2 frame . but I don't find myself reaching for the Hammock after buying it . when I wanted a crossbody bag I find myself reaching for my bucket . and so I wonder if I should change it to the puzzle , another style thats totally different

I think the big hammock is a little big for me and the inside is so big that my things usually swims around inside. I need time to search for things most of the time.

Reactions: HazelLovesBags