location location location

I store them on the shelf in my closet. The sleeper bags are folded on another shelf and the boxes are stored above the bags. When I go out of town I store the bags in their respective sleepers and boxes. If I hide them in their boxes I may forget about them. Right now I have two Kellys in my room...the croc to look at and the new togo to use soon!

koukanamiya said:
I put the bag inside the sleeper, then put it inside the box. After that I put the box inside the shopping bag, lay the whole thing flat, and store it in the storage (because it's cool and dry there). After that, I lock the storage.

LOL thats really cute and funny in the same time!

crochetbella said:
I have left her out on a chair in the bedroom a couple of times...so I could look at her before I fell asleep. :shame: :lol:

For this first couple of weeks after I first got my Kelly, I kept it out of the sleeper right next to my bed and stared at it for a while before I fell asleep. Also, I loved smelling the togo leather.

Off Topic but does anyone else love to sniff the togo? I think that is one of my secret shames. I love the smell of my bag and my Ulysse notebook. I love the smell of the togo leather. They need to make a scratch and sniff sticker with that scent. The other day I was writing in my notebook and took a quick sniff before I put it away. What I didn't know was that my boss was watching me, I was so embarrassed :shame:

OTINGOCNI said:
For bags on frequent rotation, I keep the 1-2 "bags on standby" in their sleepers on my dresser or nightstand.
This is what I do, too. When I know I'm not going to use the Birkin for a few days, I put it in the box, under the tissue, but not in the dustbag. Dust bag only when not in the box...

dianagrace said:
For this first couple of weeks after I first got my Kelly, I kept it out of the sleeper right next to my bed and stared at it for a while before I fell asleep. Also, I loved smelling the togo leather.

Off Topic but does anyone else love to sniff the togo? I think that is one of my secret shames. I love the smell of my bag and my Ulysse notebook. I love the smell of the togo leather. They need to make a scratch and sniff sticker with that scent. The other day I was writing in my notebook and took a quick sniff before I put it away. What I didn't know was that my boss was watching me, I was so embarrassed :shame:
Togo snifffer, here!!!:shame: :shame:

dianagrace said:

I do the same thing with my notebook. And I love how the scent of Clemence fills up the closet. Sometimes I open it just to sniff. :lol: DH thinks I'm crazy cause I kept telling him to come over and sniff with me. :roflmfao:

Another great thread, HiHeels! You rock!

I keep the 3-4 bags in current rotation on a sofa in the living room. (Sofa for bags, guests can stand!) The others sit on a shelf in their dustbags. Although I have to admit that whenever a new bag joins the family, she gets a special place on the armoire in the bedroom.

Someone on TPF mentioned that you should keep a silica packet in each box when storing your bag. Anyone do that? I've always tossed those packets out.

Clemence sniffer here, too. What a satisfying scent! Does it go away? If so, will it come back if a bag is sent to the spa? :tender:

In her sleeper, in the box, in my accessories wardrobe. She lived on my dresser for the first few weeks home, so I could see her (like everyone else!) in the mornings!
I like to stick my head in and take a good whiff of her, too!!!!!

I hate the thought of not seeing all the bags all the time, so I laeve them sitting, diplayed on the shelf ...ready-to-wear all the time, my room looks like a store!:nuts: :P