LMB - Products & Experiences

maxmara said:
Wow~ it looks fantastic! Can I ask if the corners feel stiff or anywhere that has be retouched.
The corners do not feel stiff. Although I can't say that if I had the whole bag repaired that it wouldn't change the feel of the leather. I think that since the corners are already a little stiffer due to the piping that the repair is not a problem.

Your bag looks great!!!:yahoo: I saw your bag there(before repair) when I visited the studio. I was trying to figure out which PFer owned it when Barbara mentioned it was a PFer's. lol! There was a White City there, too, that also belonged to a PFer. :yes:

I sent Barbara pictures of the 2 bags I wanted to restore, then she gave me a price quote. However when I brought the bags in, her hubby found that there were more restoration work needed to be done other than what she anticipated (i.e. the price would be higher) She was sooooooo sweet that she talked him down to the price that she quote to me and she called that a PF special!!! She is such a doll :love: :angel: :heart: :flowers:

Yay, PF Special!!! That's awesome.

On another note, I bought some products from the site a few days ago and I've heard nothing since. Do they send an order confirmation or shipping notice?

Glimmer sorry I never order any product from them, but I emailed them and Barbara got back to me right away with the quote within 2 hours, she replied emails even on weekends and holidays!!! In fact I brought my bags in Labor day and her hubby was still working that day, they work really hard and are very very friendly!! :yahoo: