little something from Japan

Okay, will wait to post pics. I finally found time to shoot some photos on my "holdouts". Sorry, it's just a pain to take them out of the boxes and them put them into the boxes. Difficult even to get to the boxes sometimes.

Thanks all for the nice compliments!! :smile:
the train was really empty..only me, DH, Kelly, and this other person all the way at the back. So we were goofing around in there. :supacool:

those deers seem sweet..but they get so impatient..one evil deer bit my butt (without her teeth..like a little nibble)! and of course I was worry about Kelly getting attacked.

the pocket square..I was chooosing bettwen this crayon pattern and these other really beautiful elaborate ones. but when the SA showed me how it looked when it ties, I knew what to get right away. it' shows the round shapes in the middle and the straight crayons on the side. very clean cut and elegant.

I've never seen the owl charm in the states. the neat thing about the owl is the gray face and sparkle silver eyes. it matches the hardware on Kelly.

:love::love:

Fedsu those pictures are fantastic! And the one of the Kelly on the train is adorable!!! I love that you can wear the Kelly messenger style- that is seriously making rethink getting a Kelly. It looks fabulous on you! And congratulations on your great purchases!!!

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful pictures!

I love the pictures!! All of them, actually! The Kelly on the train is a really nice touch, it looks like something out of a magazine!:yes:

The one with you and the deers are sooo cute too. Actually, after I saw the pictures last night I had a dream about deers.:lol:

ETA: Oops, just realized Whispa said the magazine thing before me ... :biggrin:

fopduck said:
Welcome back! Love the pic with the deers - I didn't realize how good the kelly can look with the shoulder strap!! Does it wear comfortably with the strap?

thank you!
yes..but maybe because I am small chested..LOL

tokyogirl said:
Fesdu, thanks for sharing of the photos! Loved the Kelly on the empty train, although I have certainly never seen any trains that empty here...

Tokyo girl:
haha I know! that's a pretty old train from Kyoto to Nara.. and it's not the rapid one... I guess people don't use it much.