Little girls and their mommies purses

I wish I had know about designer bag and a sister who had them at 14.. too bad I never had a sister and didn't know about designer bag until I was 20. It's been 5 years and I can't buy anything under 500 dollars.. kinda sucks, the days of wearing guess bags were much more easier on the wallet.. :lol: :sad:

Here's my daughter with her first LV bag that my husband and I bought for her 2nd birthday. She loves it and doesn't leave home without it.

micaiahbirthday017.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS.. Your daughter looks soo cute with her mini sac.... I think I'm going to have to get my daughter one when she turns 2. It's the perfect size for little hands. I hope they have a mutlicolor one. thanks for the pic.

Michelle1025 said:
Here's my daughter with her first LV bag that my husband and I bought for her 2nd birthday. She loves it and doesn't leave home without it.

micaiahbirthday017.jpg

Aww, she's so adorable with that mini sac!! :love: I have a mini sac but your daughter can rock that bag way better than I can! :shame::lol:

That mini sac is adorable! My daughter hasn't gotten to my designer purses yet. She is carrying around this plastic/vinyl one though that my mom has given her. She turned one today.

kylieReese said:
I wish I had know about designer bag and a sister who had them at 14.. too bad I never had a sister and didn't know about designer bag until I was 20. It's been 5 years and I can't buy anything under 500 dollars.. kinda sucks, the days of wearing guess bags were much more easier on the wallet.. :lol: :sad:

Thankfully she only takes my Dooney's!!! :lol:

She knows better than to even THINK about touching my LV. :P

Yea....my wallet is hurtin. :Push:

Michelle1025 said:

micaiahbirthday017.jpg

OMG, can I keep her?! she's adorable!!! (I work at 2 daycares so I looooove little ones). :amuse: