Listen to this buyer...This has NEVER happened to me!

Thank you guys~ He has 45 days from last Moday to file a dispute/claim....we shall see. I have now added a disclaimer to all my auctions depicting the security tag and once again that I try to depict pictures that show the condition of the bag and to SEE all Pictures!

:tup:

^^^Was the fact that you had a security tag on the bag his issue ? If you then the poster that suggested he was looking to use it, then return is probably right.
Have you heard back from him after your response ?

^^^Was the fact that you had a security tag on the bag his issue ? If you then the poster that suggested he was looking to use it, then return is probably right.
Have you heard back from him after your response ?

I had not told him I was attaching a tag. I attached it, took pictures etc.. and explained on the the tag that it could not be removed for a return. And returns once again were only for nonauthenticity documentation.

He has not mentioned the tag to me. Who knows...he is probably PO that I attached it and cannot use the bag for his own purposes and I have not heard from him since his initial e-mail..:confused1: