List your LV related Valetine's Gifts Here:

He hid my pressie..it was wedged behind the couch in the Home theartre room against the curtain and back wall but i saw the receipt.

He got me a Perle Roxbury (following the SA's advice). I didn;t like it and returned it today for a lovely..... credit note :smile:

No LV gifts for me today, I didn't really want anything from LV this time around, I've been pretty content with my latest LV purchases. DH gave me some nice gifts though, pink (my favorite color) roses, 2 cards-one regular and one via email, heart shaped donuts from Krispy Kreme, 3 Chanel bags (Caviar PST, Caviar GST & Cambon Bowler), Treo 700p and he made us dinner. We are going to Gary Danko this weekend, too. :love:

No LV gifts for me today, I didn't really want anything from LV this time around, I've been pretty content with my latest LV purchases. DH gave me some nice gifts though, pink (my favorite color) roses, 2 cards-one regular and one via email, heart shaped donuts from Krispy Kreme, 3 Chanel bags (Caviar PST, Caviar GST & Cambon Bowler), Treo 700p and he made us dinner. We are going to Gary Danko this weekend, too. :love:

Wow.. DH got you 3 Chanels?? Mine won;t even set foot in there as he hates the SA's, so i have to buy them myself :yes:

Congrats on your gifts though... DH did good!! (especially with the Krispy kremes!!)

He got the Damier Pocket Organizer (small wallet) and he really like it !!!!
p10543930_ph_hero.jpg
pic for elux

I got myself (with his OK) the pomme keyring and ludlow, the Rasberry Reade pm, white mc mini address book, and hopefully to get the pomme flat pouch and phone charm soon hehe

I wasnt expecting anything today from my DH since he paid for my sophie as an early vday present. Hes been telling me that I have way too many bags in my closet and that I didnt need any more. :sad: Well, I was pleasantly surprised that in my vday card he wrote down that he will buy me a bag of choice on our next trip to LV! Now I just have to decide on which one!

Not only that, my MIL took me shopping this past weekend and purchased a LV bag for me as a valentines gift. I love my DH and MIL to bits!!! :love:

I wasnt expecting anything today from my DH since he paid for my sophie as an early vday present. Hes been telling me that I have way too many bags in my closet and that I didnt need any more. :sad: Well, I was pleasantly surprised that in my vday card he wrote down that he will buy me a bag of choice on our next trip to LV! Now I just have to decide on which one!

Not only that, my MIL took me shopping this past weekend and purchased a LV bag for me as a valentines gift. I love my DH and MIL to bits!!! :love:

Wow! Which one did you get?

i bought my own LV related Vday present..pomme FP

bf bought me chocolates and a super sweet Rocky card and took me out for nachos, bowling and dessert (chocolate covered strawberries..my faav!)

I had a crappy valentines day :crybaby:

DH had gotten me a BH from elux BEFORE the price drop, so I left it at home , in it's box ready to return with a promise to buy one in the boutique in Scottsdale. We had to fly to IL for a family emergency, so he had arranged to have it gift wrapped and ready to p/u on 2/13 when we were flying back into Phoenix. Well, a blizzard hit and our plane was delayed so we got back well past mall closing time, so no BH for now... and when we got home my goldfish (2) had died! My mother had just been in to feed them that morning and they were fine. I literally cried all day yesterday. We're having a fish funeral tonight.

However, my BH is being fedex-ed and should get here Friday.