List of all every Bal Color, Year, Season ever made

But how come the SA's don't know them? So if I am talking to someone & they say it's a blue not the really bright one tough how would I know if it's Sky Blue or Turquoise?

Or ivory? Do they mean white or off-white? One SA said it kind of had some yellow in it & looked like paint :smile: Sorry if this is a dumb question.Thanks.

I just want to know the exact color name and year this first bag is from. It's a tan/taupe/greenish color. Also, how do i figure the year out? Thanks!

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 682
Look at the metal tag inside and see what letter is at the end of the series of numbers...then look up the letter in the "how to read a balenciaga tag" thread in the reference section to see what year the letter corresponds with.

Hi everyone!

I purchased this in February and I was deciding between Vermillion and Tomato Reds.... Does anyone know which one this is? I'm trying to catalogue my handbag collection. Thanks!

J:jammin:

let's see; the metal tag has a V and the paper tag DOES say 2007 1, so I suppose that makes it Vermillon right?

Either way, Jira you are a genius and thanks again!!!

J:jammin:

I bought what I was told was a coral city (on the phone) and decided I'd better ask for clarification since my SA seemed a little less knowledgeable than my postman about Bbags :rolleyes:(to my knowledge he knows nothing about them). ;) I was read the following numbers and due to a strong dialect and a terrible cordless phone connection(the SA's) :Push:this is what I got after asking several times. I tried searching myself and think it might be a vermillion but can someone help me verify that? Thanks!!

2007 115748D941T

I don't even know if this is correct, aside from the date. I know that it's not Coral, so what is it? :shrugs: