List of all every Bal Color, Year, Season ever made

thanks!!

just let me know if you or anyone want the source file (a mondo s/s) and I am happy to email it you so you can do your own sorts, etc.

anyone who knows. Could you let us know what letter represents the season? For gals that have bags, that would be the letter that follows the number in the second row on the front of the silver tag. Thanks in advance for the info.
:heart:

:crybaby:
I guess no one knows yet, so I will call Bal on Sunday and then post it here for anyone who is interested. I like to know because it is another way to check if a bag is fake. The fake bags almost never have the right letter, and they almost always use the City model number 115748 no matter what style of bag it is.

Thanks so much chuggie! And for anyone who might stop by here, this is the complete list....

D = F/W 03
C = S/S 04
B = F/W 04
A = S/S 05
Z = F/W 05
Y = S/S 06
W = F/W 06
V = S/S 07
U = F/W 07

Not sure what happened to X.
;)

Hi can someone tell me the difference between the dark brown color Mogano and dark brown Truffle? I am wondering if these are one and the same or different colors. IF anyone can post a picture contrasting the two that would be super!! THanks:tup:

Hi Everyone,

I just got a beautiful Balenciaga for my birthday. This is my first one so I don't really know all of the in's and out's. Can anyone help me figure out what style I got? It looks like a "work" maybe?? All of the tags were in it. The reatail was $1165. There is another tag that says 2007 and a bunch of other stuff. It has feet on the bottom, and just handles(no extra stap). The hardware is the smaller bronze color. The tag says "Black" but the bag almost has a navy tint in some light.

Thanks!