Lisa Leob anyone?

SuzyZ said:
Very annoying girl - MHO.

I agree. She seems like she's stuck in some kind of stunted adolesence... she does not strike me as having the poise of a woman fast approaching 40. Hardly anyone I know has even heard of her. When her show came on the air we were all like, "Lisa who?"

Coldplaylover said:
My daughters and I are obsessed with HK. We were in LA last week and found this store on Melrose Ave that had every kind of rhinestone HK necklaces, rings and earrings so we bought tons......it looks just like what Kimora is offering for thousands on the NM website.

Wow that sounds incredible. I have a few pieces, rhinestone and Tarina Tarantino. I don't have any earrings, but I would like some. Kimora's stuff is super expensive, but people are buying it. I only like the watches personally.

I love her....i think she is very genuine and honest...I actually think she has a lot of maturity...her show acually had some depth and a point of view. She rose to fame because she was friends with Ethan hawke and he put her song on the Reality Bites soundtrack and it took off...it was the #1 single for a really long time and she made history as the first unsigned artist to have a song go to number one....unlike todays studio manufactured goodies...she continued with her career and the reason she's not superfamous is because she never sold out for big bucks (though she could have) and kept her integrity and her control over her own music and image. She kept up her music but has done a lot of fun offbeat stuff over the years...like she and dweezil even had a show about food on the food network!

the guys she went out with were pretty bad....but I LOVE DWEEZIL!!!!!! He is so hot. he just got married to a super young blonde....so sad for lisa! I really wonder what went wrong with them....