Liquid Keratin -- anyone tried it?

i was just coming in to post a thread on this! I'm super curious.
Anyone?
Here is the info taken from beauty.com:

Liquid Keratin is a revolutionary patented hair treatment that, in just 30 minutes, infuses curly, frizzy, unmanageable hair with keratin protein that it is naturally missing. Liquid Keratin is the first safe at home alternative to expensive salon treatments providing amazing results of straighter, smoother, stronger and longer hair instantly without the use of Formaldehyde and other harmful chemical ingredients. Liquid Keratin treated hair is faster and easier to style.In independent clinical lab studies of Liquid Keratin, treated hair had 100% less frizz, 70% less curl and was 25% longer with results lasting as long as 6 weeks.
Unlike salon treatments, Liquid Keratin offers choice! Wear your new sexy soft curls, waves or straight hair with ease and without frizz or expensive, lengthy salon visits.
Finally, hair perfection for all!

I have had keratin treatments done in the salon. It is a time consuming process for the professional, so I am not sure how it would be as a "do it yourself" treatment. The results are amazing. I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair. Not the kind of hair that is easy to blowdry and have used a flatiron for years. Blowdry and flat iron used to take me around 45 minutes every day, and then a trip into the muggy air or rain would turn it disastrous. But, with the keratin, i am done in around 10 minutes, and there is no need to flat iron for around 10 weeks. I no longer fear the rain or humidity!! I have had three treatments, and my hair gets better every time. I am amazed at the results and have to say it is the best money ever spent on any hair treatment. I love it!!!!! I have a short bob, maybe three inches above my shoulders, and it runs me around $150 a treatment. :tup:

Wow, thanks for the info. I'm wondering if this at home treatment would provide similar results. Especially the long term results.

Anyone else?

Rondafaye and Tracy, my hair is color treated and highlighted and it actually makes my hair look and feel healthier. My hair is smooth and silky and there is absolutely no damage with the Coppola product that has been used on my hair. I have my hair colored first, as this is crucial, and then the keratin product is applied immediately thereafter. It is a long night at the salon, but well worth it. Friends of mine with more difficult hair have also found the results to be astonishing!! With the Coppola product, you can't wash your hair for three days, so three days of yuck followed by a couple of months of heaven are definitely worthwhile.
I can't imagine applying the product myself, I think it would be very difficult to get great results. I can, however, see a friend applying it for me. :yes: The procedure is the stylist first clarifies your hair, removing all products, etc. The hair is then blowdried to completely dry. The product is applied and then the stylist uses a straightening iron to completely straighten your hair. It think it would be hard to get the back of your head on your own. The yucky part is that the product is not washed out, and you have to live with it in your hair for a few days, ironing any creases or waves out. Finally washing it is pure heaven, and the results are beautiful. Blowdry time is virtually slashed and no ironing necessary!!!!
I hope I haven't rambled too much, but I am a Keratin devotee!!!

Ulta has Liquid Keratin online, but I was worried that I would not get the back of my head done well. So, I went to my neighborhood Ulta on Thursday -- my plan was to buy it and let them apply it in their salon. Unfortunately, they didn't have it at the store.