Lip Fusion

I love lipfusion!!!! I have the lipfusion XL also and I put it on at night. I tried theBalm Lip plump, but I don't find it plumping at all, but I do like their flavors and colors. As far as Lip venom, all it did was tingle, no plumping.

Lipfusion is the only product that seems to work. Sephora carries all sorts of colors. I bought their holiday set which contained mini tubes of almost all the colors. It's just good stuff. It doesn't plump my lips to Jolie's, but it does plump them fuller.

xikry5talix said:
Isn't lip fusion around $50? That's a bit much for a lip plumper. There are so many other ones out there.

Regular Lipfusion is $35.00
Lipfusion XL is $50.00

To me there is no significant difference between the two.

BalenciagaLove said:
I love lipfusion!!!! I have the lipfusion XL also and I put it on at night. I tried theBalm Lip plump, but I don't find it plumping at all, but I do like their flavors and colors. As far as Lip venom, all it did was tingle, no plumping.

Lipfusion is the only product that seems to work. Sephora carries all sorts of colors. I bought their holiday set which contained mini tubes of almost all the colors. It's just good stuff. It doesn't plump my lips to Jolie's, but it does plump them fuller.

Have you heard anything about the wrinkle fusion stuff?

Shyloo said:
Have you heard anything about the wrinkle fusion stuff?

I heard about it but I don't honestly know how well it works, if at all. I would give the company some credibility though only because of the lipfusion stuff. Some people recommend strivectin. I wouldn't spend any money on strivectin, I don't think it really works.

Is there a sephora near you? If so, I would just buy from them or get a good sample from them. If it doesn't work, you could send it back and they don't have any issues with giving refunds. I returned something that I had bought a while back and they gave me store credit. With that, I bought the whole lipfusion bit.

Good luck! If you decide to get it, please let us know how you like it.