Lip Fusion

1. OK I love my Lip fusion lipgloss. :love:
    The company has come out with a product that treats wrinkles. You put it one and the skin around it plumps up "erasing" the wrinkle.
    I tried some at Sephora and it actually seems to work.
    Does anyone out there use this ? Does it last the whole day?
    If you use this, let me know what you think.
    I want to know if anyone except the Sephora people think it is worth the money. :suspiciou

2. Shyloo, sorry to side track your thread but does the lip fusion lipgloss actually work?

3. I don't think any lip enhancer or whatever you call it really works but I may be wrong. My friend is a make-up artist and she has tried evrything without luck.

4. I have Lip Fusion and it does actually work, a little. For me it's not crazy noticeable, but it does work.
    I haven't tried any of the other products though and I don't use mine that often.

5. I have lipfusion. The results are very temporary and minimal, at best.

6. it does work quite temporarily, and less in plumping your lips to Jolie-like proportions and more in just smoothing out the little wrinkles people naturally have on their lips so they look a litlte fuller----still, fun to use and seems to work better for some people than others....overall the only lip plumper that gave me even minimal results and didn't cause painful burning sensations :blink:

7. Exactly what I was about to say:shame: ;)

8. I have had great results with the lip fusion. Especially with the upper lip area.
    I guess it is temporary, but you have to re apply lipgloss anyway. Its worth the extra bucks for a lip product, to me.
    I just want to know if the wrinkle stuff is the same. I tried a bit at the store, and the lines at the side of my mouth went away, but I wonder how often you have to use it to maintain results?

9. I use the lip gloss and it works for me (OK, maybe just a little, but every little bit helps right?). I'm going to Paris in a few weeks so will be buying some of the tinted gloss.

Great......now I'm going to have to buy the wrinkle stuff too.

10. Isn't lip fusion around $50? That's a bit much for a lip plumper. There are so many other ones out there.

11. It's about 35 in the Sephora in NYC.

12. Lip fusion does work a little. I like the colours.
    I think "lip injection" by too faced works really well. Makes the lips really red though.

13. Yeah, it is 50 bucks Cdn. But you spend half that on a high end lipstick or gloss. The cheaper lip plumpers irritated my lips.
    The face stuff is $180 out this way, probably 130 in the US(?). If it works all day (which I don't know yet) I will put up the cash.

14. I have never tried the lip fusion however I do use, on a regular basis, the lip plumper by freeze 24/7. I love that stuff...and it stays on for a really long time.

15. Do they have colours? Is it at Sephora?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice