Lining ~ Your favourite (and least favourite)

i like the red alcantara lining of the Multicolore bags, and the Trunks & Bags lining. and on the contrary, i do like the Suhali lining, which my Polka Dots Bowly also has

Favorite - Red alcantara in my Mirage Speedy & MC Speedy. It looks great and feels so luxurious! I wish all my bags came with that lining! :love:

Least Favorite - Beige canvas in my Dentelle BH. Feels great, looks good, but I know the light color will not be able to mask any yuckies that will eventually get on it. :sad:

i love the alcantara lining too--it smells so good! my croissant GM has the red, which made me do a double-take! i had never seen it before so it totally threw me! in the mean time, i agree the pens, lipstick, etc threaten the tan lining, but i still love it and have had no accidents yet!

I'm not really crazy about the red linings, either....
I like textiles that can take abuse, and the ones in the MC lines seem a tad too delicate...as for the traditional brown canvas twill lining, does anyone else ever notice that they tend to really fade away quickly over time????

I was wondering some days ago why the lining of the zipper compartment (that I rarely use) was darker than the rest of the lining in my mono trotteur. Now I know why :Push: the bag is 2 and a half years old.

I love alcantara too (only have them in my epis :heart:)

I have yet to meet a lining I don't like