Linea Pelle Large Dylan Speedy or Large Dylan bowler

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What's the difference? From what I can tell on the LP site, about 1" height
    difference is all I can see is the difference.

Am I missing something?

2. I have seen both and I like the Bowler better... I don't know how to explain it but the top is a little different... I think Cooper1 has the Midnight Dylan Bowler (she posted pictures in another thread somewhere)... and I have a Midnight Dylan Speedy... I love my bag but I like the way the handles attach on her bag a little better... It makes the bag look a little more "finished" IMO... I'll attach a pic of mine... HTH :flowers:

Attached Files:

3. Thank you so much for the help! :flowers:

I looked at the picture of Cooper1's...and your's...and the ones that were on LP.com. I am totally confused as to what you mean though, about where the handles are attached.... It looks the same to me? :shame:

I'm going to direct this thread over to the cocktail hour...I'm so confuzzled! :Push::Push::Push:

4. Hi there! I do have the Dylan Bowler. I looooove it so much!
    I measured it today and it is 15 in wide x 10 in high and the handles are nearly 9.5 inches drop, and it also comes with a detachable adjustable shoulder strap. On the LP site, it says the bowler is 17 inches wide (mine is not). Mine looks exactly like Sep's picture, so I honestly can't tell you the difference either, other than the speedy may be a bit bigger. Either way, they are so similar, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice!
    Good luck!

5. Actually, I just looked at the LP site again, and it looks like the overall shape of the bags are a little different, too. The large Speedy seems a little more boxy and rectangular shaped, and it is definitely deeper (at least what the measurements list), and the bowler is a little more rounded on the top edge and overall may be a bit smaller. The handles of the bowler are spaced a little bit more towards the outer edges of the bag.
    Great news that they are both on sale on their site!

6. I absolutely love the Dylan Bowler...the one in midnight is gorgeous.