Linea Pelle Large Dylan Speedy or Large Dylan bowler

I have seen both and I like the Bowler better... I don't know how to explain it but the top is a little different... I think Cooper1 has the Midnight Dylan Bowler (she posted pictures in another thread somewhere)... and I have a Midnight Dylan Speedy... I love my bag but I like the way the handles attach on her bag a little better... It makes the bag look a little more "finished" IMO... I'll attach a pic of mine... HTH :flowers:

Attachments

• Large Speedy - Midnight 01.jpg
    Large Speedy - Midnight 01.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 187
I have seen both and I like the Bowler better... I don't know how to explain it but the top is a little different... I think Cooper1 has the Midnight Dylan Bowler (she posted pictures in another thread somewhere)... and I have a Midnight Dylan Speedy... I love my bag but I like the way the handles attach on her bag a little better... It makes the bag look a little more "finished" IMO... I'll attach a pic of mine... HTH :flowers:

Thank you so much for the help! :flowers:

I looked at the picture of Cooper1's...and your's...and the ones that were on LP.com. I am totally confused as to what you mean though, about where the handles are attached.... It looks the same to me? :shame:

I'm going to direct this thread over to the cocktail hour...I'm so confuzzled! :Push::Push::Push:

Hi there! I do have the Dylan Bowler. I looooove it so much!
I measured it today and it is 15 in wide x 10 in high and the handles are nearly 9.5 inches drop, and it also comes with a detachable adjustable shoulder strap. On the LP site, it says the bowler is 17 inches wide (mine is not). Mine looks exactly like Sep's picture, so I honestly can't tell you the difference either, other than the speedy may be a bit bigger. Either way, they are so similar, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice!
Good luck!

Actually, I just looked at the LP site again, and it looks like the overall shape of the bags are a little different, too. The large Speedy seems a little more boxy and rectangular shaped, and it is definitely deeper (at least what the measurements list), and the bowler is a little more rounded on the top edge and overall may be a bit smaller. The handles of the bowler are spaced a little bit more towards the outer edges of the bag.
Great news that they are both on sale on their site!