Lindy - Sizes, Pros & Cons

It looks really good on you. I think I need to visit the local boutique to test out the sizes. Hopefully they open soon.

Wow. Hey we are cheaper then
I just went to H store at Central Embassy to have quite a serious discussion about how to get B, K or C. It seems like in Th, C is the easiest to get (only 100k-200k spending to get the C, and I was even offered black Epsom 18 C with PG HW today with the price of 288k, unfortunately, it is not my fav combo.)

For K, the SA told me that the spending should be around 400k to be able to get the K (in my case, I prefer K20 swift in etoupe with the listed price of also 400k).

Hope this helps ppl who would like to come and shop in Bkk. I just want to help boost up the economy here lol.

I just went to H store at Central Embassy to have quite a serious discussion about how to get B, K or C. It seems like in Th, C is the easiest to get (only 100k-200k spending to get the C, and I was even offered black Epsom 18 C with PG HW today with the price of 288k, unfortunately, it is not my fav combo.)

For K, the SA told me that the spending should be around 400k to be able to get the K (in my case, I prefer K20 swift in etoupe with the listed price of also 400k).

Hope this helps ppl who would like to come and shop in Bkk. I just want to help boost up the economy here lol.

I love C. That's around the same as us. The 30 too. If you minus off the tourist tax. Baht rate is on the higher side now. I haven't seen 22 to 1 in the longest time.

As for B & K, it really depends. I have heard people with no spending record being offered a B

I really do hope to be able to go soon though.. I really miss Thailand :sad:

Does the Lindy bag count toward a Quota bag? I’ve heard that leather goods in general don’t count toward B/K. But, wasn’t exactly sure, esp at this price point. Also, is C a quota bag in the US?

Oooo! I didn't know there was a limit on how much money you threw at a store in a year I know of the per perchase limits the other brands like LV has but this is a first.

I know the feeling. Hermes is a big investment. More so here where it's 12k (my local currency) in our local boutiques. I also try to avoid carrying my bags to work as it gets the wrong attention. With air travel out, I thought it would give me more time to think and gather advice from the friendly ladies like yourself here.

After all, with that 12k, it can pay for a 2 week trip in Europe and the bagiif purchased there
There are people who walk into Hermes and buy B, K or C without having spent a certain amount. It just depends on the store inventory and chemistry with the SA.