Lindy - Sizes, Pros & Cons

I found it. Wow.. There are many.. Is Lindy available in the full colour chart or there may not be certain colours?
I think you can start with the classic neutrals that are non black like gold, etoupe or Etain. Just like everything with H. It’s a patience game. I’ve definitely seen gold and etoupe floating around from time to time both online and at my store prior to the pandemic.

That I have not. I tend to impulse purchase a lot. And with luxury, it's better that I do my research on colour and leather type before I hold the bag My way of not wasting my money.

I need to fit my phone, huge bunch of keys, trifold wallet, coin purse, a small makeup pouch consisting of compact powder, lipsticks in 2 colours, lipstick fixer and eyeliner.
That should totally fit in the L26! At 5'2 some people can carry off the L30 but for me it looks like a duffle bag. You should go to the Ode to the Lindy thread and just go thru the most of the thread for pics and research.

Last edited:
I think the Lindy is hard to get right without trying on a particular size and color. It took me three tries to settle on one where I felt the color and size matched. It was an expensive process as I bought each bag new:
L34 black - rehomed
L30 bleu nuit - rehomed
L26 bleu electrique - kept

I think you can start with the classic neutrals that are non black like gold, etoupe or Etain. Just like everything with H. It’s a patience game. I’ve definitely seen gold and etoupe floating around from time to time both online and at my store prior to the pandemic.

I'm not a fan of etoupe as I find it too dark. Gris perle or slightly darker would be great! The preloved market here for L26 is crazy though. The ones I've seen are priced retail and above!

That should totally fit in the L26! At 5'2 some people can carry off the L30 but for me it looks like a duffle bag. You should go to the Ode to the Lindy thread and just go thru the most of the thread for pics and research.

Thank you! I'll do that

Reactions: Addicted to bags
I think the Lindy is hard to get right without trying on a particular size and color. It took me three tries to settle on one where I felt the color and size matched. It was an expensive process as I bought each bag new:
L34 black - rehomed
L30 bleu nuit - rehomed
L26 bleu electrique - kept

Wow.. Do you mind sharing why you sold the L30? Reason being is if I were to buy off the local market, it would be preloved and very likely L30 due to the reason mentioned above. L26 has to wait till this pandemic has subsided as I was thinking to get retail in UK or Europe. Maybe not so much Europe for the next few years.. Due to my race.

I'm not a fan of etoupe as I find it too dark. Gris perle or slightly darker would be great! The preloved market here for L26 is crazy though. The ones I've seen are priced retail and above!

Thank you! I'll do that
Gris perle is a gorgeous color! Not sure if they are making it currently. L26 can be quite elusive so I can understand why it can be priced above retail for certain colors. I can’t wait to see your unboxing. Lindy is a wonderful bag. I keep saying that if I’m not a guy I would totally rock a lindy. It might be my favorite design above Birkin and Kelly. :P

Reactions: LuxNewbie
Gris perle is a gorgeous color! Not sure if they are making it currently. L26 can be quite elusive so I can understand why it can be priced above retail for certain colors. I can’t wait to see your unboxing. Lindy is a wonderful bag. I keep saying that if I’m not a guy I would totally rock a lindy. It might be my favorite design above Birkin and Kelly. :P

Have you tried it? Haha you never know. It may look great on you

Reactions: HKsai
Wow.. Do you mind sharing why you sold the L30? Reason being is if I were to buy off the local market, it would be preloved and very likely L30 due to the reason mentioned above. L26 has to wait till this pandemic has subsided as I was thinking to get retail in UK or Europe. Maybe not so much Europe for the next few years.. Due to my race.
You got lucky, I found an old picture I had of me trying on a friends L30 in a Verso color and then you can compare it to the Lindy 26 I own. See how the L30 looks much too big on me? YMMV.

IMG_0516.jpeg IMG_1442.jpeg