Lindsey convert with questions

crazyforcoach09 said:
I have TEN and No issues - and yes I wear with jeans....
I dont not wear as a crossbody

10 WOW! So if I buy the Saffron and Terracotta on Factory on line sale, I wouldn't feel as bad :smile: Girl you're enabling me. Tempting!

lucydee said:
I carry mine in my arm and sometimes when I need to be handsfree shopping I use the longer strap to put on my shoulder. I wore my Saffron this weekend with Jeans and did not have a problem.
Enjoy your Fushia Lindsey :biggrin:

Saffron is a beautiful fall color!

Beautiful! The more i see fuschia lindsey the more i want her and im not a pink bag sort of gal

She looks pretty good on the shoulder with the long strap if youre worried. She just needs to be filled up a little. You could also try a divide and conquer bag organizer to give her a little more structure.

Beautiful! The more i see fuschia lindsey the more i want her and im not a pink bag sort of gal

She looks pretty good on the shoulder with the long strap if youre worried. She just needs to be filled up a little. You could also try a divide and conquer bag organizer to give her a little more structure.

I am not normally a pink bag type either, but love my fuschia Lindsey so far

weirdlilwoman said:
I have the Terracotta one and I LOVE IT!! I also have a Terracotta Sofia, and sometimes switch when I feel like carrying a smaller bag...

Yes, I'm an odd duck :smile:

Love love the Terracotta. I have it in Maggie. The color is so earthy and I get lots of compliments on it. Hopefully I can score one Terracotta Lindsey at the outlets.