Lindsay Lohan

Crochetbella, I laughed out loud when I read your post....but I do have to say that even as much as I get tired of reading about her stupid antics, my heart goes out to her on this one... maybe she'll learn to take better care of her belongings...

^^^Seriously, I'm not feeling too sorry for Lindsay. She can probably have her assistant call up Hermes and get a new Birkin within the hour...And she probably got all the jewelry for free to begin with!!!!

medications aside, i feel like she deserved it if she left it lying around like that. even 11 year old cousin knows not to let things out of sight at the airport!

Who the hell leaves a bag, much less a BIRKIN, sitting on an airport cart?!?! If I had a Birkin there's no way I'd just leave it laying around one of the world's busiest airports!

I have had my bag stolen too and it SUCKS hardcore. Especially when you have your checkbook/driver's license in it. I went thru hell during that time because the person who stole it wrote checks everywhere around town and I had to explain every single time to every store. First thing is to go and file a police report and make lots of copies because you will need them incase the theives write checks. So watch your purses gals.

Young and stupid. Amazing how the asthma is always mentioned when there is a problem, like...showing up on the movie set 3 hours late and please find my Birkin because my asthma med is in it and how would I ever get Boots to fill my prescription:shrugs: The real reason she was upset wasn't the jewelry, it was the DIET PILLS:wlae: Diet coke anyone:upsidedown: