Limited Editions--Do You Settle For Less?

Does anyone know when the LE Roses Speedy will be removed from LV for purchase? I don't have the funds available and deciding if I want to purchase it with a c/c.

Does anyone know when the LE Roses Speedy will be removed from LV for purchase? I don't have the funds available and deciding if I want to purchase it with a c/c.

they were supposed to go at the end of june but they are still around. you don't see them in the store but i'm sure an SA could find one for you. i'm sure they will be around until they are ALL SOLD OUT, they are just not producing anymore

The LEs that are very over the top, such as Stephen Sprouse, or the new Eclipse line, I can only see myself getting a little piece of, such as a pochette or a wallet. It's just too overwhelming for me and I could never see myself carrying such an extravagent piece like the Eclipse Alma, because I'd have no where to go with it... haha.
And the graffiti line, I can only take it in small doses because I have way more classic style.

But, I would NEVER settle for less with something so expensive... if I loved a bag more than an SLG, I would most definitely get it if I had the choice.