LIMITED EDITION VCA pieces!

So excited to add the pink holiday pendant to my (small) limited edition collection! This has been on my wishlist for a while, and I am glad to finally add it to my collection. Can’t wait to see what the 2019 holiday pendant will be!
I am so jealous of all of you ladies with the 2018 holiday pendant!! Congrats on your new addition and i also dying to know what this year’s pendant will be!!

How did you obtain the pink piece I didn’t think it’s available in stores ?
No, it definitely isn’t available in stores. I have been scouring reputable secondhand sources for the past few months and was finally able to locate one. There are a lot of “super fakes” for this piece (as with all VCA), so you definitely have to be careful when buying.

Next time if you have opportunity visiting Tokyo again, you can call the boutique before your trip asking for Boutique Store Manager Chika. She is super nice and professional, transferring from VCA Paris to Ginza around 2 years ago. Supposedly she worked for Cartier before.

Before I visited Ginza last October called the store a couple months in advance, and was able to connect with her via phone and then email, and message app. I asked her to reserve one Ginza special edition pendant for me to pick up by letting her know the arrival date. During all the months communication, she was super helpful even offered information for the restaurant or tour if we needed. I had great time visiting the store and picked up the pendant, and browsed all other beautiful items. Of course she was hoping I would purchase the long Ginza special edition necklace with combination of magic pave diamond motif, Alhambra and Byzantine, which would be over CAD$76000. Hopefully it can be done next time.
@Lisa-SH Would you mind sharing Chika's contact (email and message app) information please? Thank you in advance.

b e a u t i f u l
I am new to VCA so please pardon my newbie questions.
In addition to being curious about the number of these 2010 Holiday edition Lapis/Diamond pendants being produced, could someone explain to me the difference between Special Edition (which the Lapis/Diamond pendant was part of) and Limited Edition? Does Special Edition also imply that a very limited number of items was produced? Would there be fewer examples available in Special Edition vs Limited Edition?