LIMITED EDITION VCA pieces!

So excited to add the pink holiday pendant to my (small) limited edition collection! This has been on my wishlist for a while, and I am glad to finally add it to my collection. Can’t wait to see what the 2019 holiday pendant will be!

Apologies if this is not the place to ask.

Where can we buy LE pieces? From the boutiques? How much would something like this costs? Many thanks

I meant the Gold MOP LE pendant from last year. It is very pretty but does not look nice with my 3 and 2 motives earrings. They look best with bare neck. Otherwise it is too busy. I don't want to buy 1 motif earrings and build collection around the pendant as I LOVE long earrings. So the easiest way is to let it go. Pendants and necklaces are not for me. It was my first VCA pendant and now I know for sure it didn't work for me so I want to continue building collection of what I like which is 3 and 2 motives earrings and btw the finger rings. I don't own any bracelets too.

You could just wear the necklace on its own so you don’t look so “busy”. I tend to do that when I don’t want to look too “expensive”, if you know what I mean.

You could just wear the necklace on its own so you don’t look so “busy”. I tend to do that when I don’t want to look too “expensive”, if you know what I mean.
Thanks. I sold it. I rarely wear pendants and necklaces but this was so beautiful I decided to give it a go. Maybe I'll give the Alhambra bracelet in BA a try too. Still pondering on it. :smile: I prefer bangles.

I will be heading to Tokyo in a little over a week. Does anyone know if the Ginza exclusive pendant is still available or is it still wait listed? I would love to see this one in person!

Also does anyone know if the pave sweets in YG (exclusive to Japan) are still available?

Next time if you have opportunity visiting Tokyo again, you can call the boutique before your trip asking for Boutique Store Manager Chika. She is super nice and professional, transferring from VCA Paris to Ginza around 2 years ago. Supposedly she worked for Cartier before.

Before I visited Ginza last October called the store a couple months in advance, and was able to connect with her via phone and then email, and message app. I asked her to reserve one Ginza special edition pendant for me to pick up by letting her know the arrival date. During all the months communication, she was super helpful even offered information for the restaurant or tour if we needed. I had great time visiting the store and picked up the pendant, and browsed all other beautiful items. Of course she was hoping I would purchase the long Ginza special edition necklace with combination of magic pave diamond motif, Alhambra and Byzantine, which would be over CAD$76000. Hopefully it can be done next time.
Hi Lisa, wondering if you could share Chika’s email? Im heading to japan soon so just want to write in to her

thank you so much!!