Limited Edition De Passage a Paris Scarf

ooo, it's beautiful ! thanks for posting crabtree !! is it selling in HK now ?
My Dad is there, i'll go ask him to get it for me !
have fun wearing her !!
Also, you can get a copy of the scarf book from your local H store. Mine's quite generous, keeps giving me a few (for my mum, sis, friends, etc) whenever i buy from the store !!

ooo, it's beautiful ! thanks for posting crabtree !! is it selling in HK now ?
My Dad is there, i'll go ask him to get it for me !
have fun wearing her !!
Also, you can get a copy of the scarf book from your local H store. Mine's quite generous, keeps giving me a few (for my mum, sis, friends, etc) whenever i buy from the store !!

Hihi, yes it should be still available cos I just bought it yesterday. Thanks, I shall ask the SA for the scarf book.

does anybody know if this is going to be available in all H boutiques, or only in Paris? My Alaskan boutique doesn't have it, and also they say it's not in their orders...

i checked both beverly hills and vegas this past wknd and neither one of those stores have any idea what i was talking about. they said the only "charity" scarf they have currently is the new orleans one. as for the (non-charity) de passage a paris scarf, that was a few seasons ago and both stores didn't have it in stock. they did mention that at the end of the year, there might be a de passage a new york scarf. H is planning on doing one each year with a different city.

does anybody know if this is going to be available in all H boutiques, or only in Paris? My Alaskan boutique doesn't have it, and also they say it's not in their orders...

Not available in Paris TT. Well that was what FSH said but then again I've known them to impart wrong info. However since 4 (yup FOUR) of the scarf assistants all said "non" I think in this case it's a little more likely.