~*Lilmissb's Lil But Growing Collection*~ (>.<)

A long awaited update to my collection is here!

Those I've chatted to over the last few months know what my some of my HG's are and I'm happy to say that I have knocked a couple of my list at long last!

I had my eye on these when they went on sale at Barneys but my size was sold out in no time flat so I returned to my little corner of the world dejected :shucks: I kept my eyes peeled and rang and harassed pretty much every store to see if they had them in 35.5 but no luck. I had heart palpitations when Barneys went into second cut and immediately rang a B&M store to see if they had them in my size. They did!!! Only it was the wrong colour... :cry: I ummed and ahhed over them but decided not to get them in the end as I still wanted my original choice. Back to the drawing board for me.

For some reason in mid January I got it into my head that I should check out if they had any of my HG in the 35 or 35.5. BINGO! They had them in black in 35. I again ummed and ahhed over the 35 as I thought it would be too small for me. Feedback from some friends said that half a size down was fine so I didn't delay I pulled the trigger.

Only problem, the trigger wasn't as fast as I was! A few of you will know the debacle I had with Barneys and how long it took me to get these shoes. I think it was about 2 weeks before I was able to get them sent to me! :faint:

I am so happy to present my Alta Iowas in Black Suede!!! :woohoo:

9%20-%20AI%201.png

9%20-%20AI%202.png

9%20-%20AI%203.png

9%20-%20AI%204.png

My next pair are hard to find and I was lucky enough to get my hands on them at all. I had given up finding them in my size and at a good price when a shoe angel alerted me to this pair. You know who you are sweets! :smooch: :flowers:

I told you 2010 would be my year of my first exotic pair! :yahoo:

Lady Claude in Blue Acid Python
Size 35.5 &#8211; TTS
My toes are a little squished but I can feel the shoe will stretch. 36 would have slipped too much.

10%20-%20LCBAW%201.png

10%20-%20LCBAW%202.png

10%20-%20LCBAW%203.png

10%20-%20LCBAW%204.png

Thanks meggy! Unfortunately not... :cry: Sorry, I made it sound like I had heaps to show and tell!!!

I think I'm now on a ban for a month or two! :rolleyes:

Hey savvs! Thanks sweets, I love the AI's too. I've always wanted the black ones the most and it was intensified when I say Courtney Cox Arquette in the celebs thread with them!! I have waited a few months for them but they are worth it. Did you ever find yours in marron?

LOL meggy! Just teasin' :winkiss: I hate it but I've already been planning my next pairs....but not for a month or two yet! Thank you :flowers:

Thanks kjbags! The LC's are definitely one of my faves!!!