~*Lilmissb's Lil But Growing Collection*~ (>.<)

lilmissb

puppy ♥
Sep 16, 2008
Well, I have been teasing everyone with a collection thread so I thought I better carry through with it. Hopefully you will enjoy my little selection.

I don't have anywhere near the amount of Louboutins that some of my dear friends here have, or the awe inspiring exotics and strass but I hope to someday!

I would urge that no one makes a comment until I have finished uploading my pics please :flowers:

Without further ado, may I present my little harem of CL's!!!

Here is the starter group shot:
Group%20Shot.png

Top row (L-R): Madame Claude in Leopard Patent, Very Galaxy in Platine, Feticha in Cramberry Metal Patent, Coxinelle 100 in Black Patent

Bottom row: (L-R): Clichy 100 in Nude Patent, Vivi 90 in Black, City in Tan, Penny Girl in Grey Patent

Madame Claude 120 in Leopard Patent
Size 35.5 - TTS
SCP on sale

Incidently I took the halter out of them and stretched the toebox via the hairdryer method. Now the length is slightly big for me and I need Foot Petals and maybe a heel grip!

2%20-%20MC%201.png

2%20-%20MC%202.png

2%20-%20MC%203.png

2%20-%20MC%204.png

Last edited:
Feticha 120 in Cramberry Metal Patent
Size 35.5 - think I could have sized down to 35 as these are stuffed with 2 sets of foot petals and I need heel grips.
SCP on sale

8%20-%20Feticha%201.png

8%20-%20Feticha%202.png

8%20-%20Feticha%203.png

8%20-%20Feticha%204.png

Now I hear you say that you're sure I had more shoes than just a mere 8 pairs...

I have loved and lost a few shoes along the way so what collection thread would be complete with an homage to the fallen. I do regret selling some that I will never find again such as my grease Pigalles and Jolis but what can you do?

Lost%20Shoes.png

Top to Bottom, L-R: Iowa Zeppa in Black Patent, Pigalle 100 Silver Grease, Scissor Girl in Pewter Laminato, Joli Noeud Dorcet in Silver Grease, Oh My Sling 85 in Beige Jazz, Pinups in Black Nappa & Black Satin Ribbon, En Passant 100 in Black Satin, Ballerina Flats in Camo Pony, Madame Claude 120 in Nude Patent, Pigalle 100 in Pink Patent, Orlan 140 in Black Suede.

Thank you for coming and visiting my collection thread and I'll hopefully have some more beautiful pairs coming my way in 2010 that I can add so please keep popping in!!!

Last edited:
Yayyyyyy lilmiss! Finally! :woohoo: Im so jealous of your Nude Clichys and Fetichas! :love: You whole collection is beautiful and perfect for you. I love the lost loves shot too!