~*Lilmissb's Lil But Growing Collection*~ (>.<)

:ty: naked, Nico, Jzlyn, brintee, carlinha, Vodkaine, moshi, CMP, ceese, phiphi, dez, rilo, jan, Lav, erin, kuromi, E, lula, Alice, shock, karwood, Chen, Chins, sobe, lilgoose, K, Duke, CMP & DZ! :flowers: (hope I got y'all!)

I did forget to mention I also returned a pair of black nappa New Simples as they were too big. I didn't have time to photograph them as I picked them up and then turned right back around and returned them. Talk about instant change of mind!!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully this year I will adding a pair of exotics, a pair of strass and a signed pair! I'm aiming high here.

Vodkaine the fallen are all the ones that didn't fit or weren't suitable for me. I no longer have them :sad:

moshi the VG's are one of the stars of my collection but they hurt like the dickens so I spend some night walking around in sock stretching them. It's starting to work so hopefully soon they will be as comfy as my bedroom slippers...LOL!

rilo & lula I miss you two! Hope you both had a great Christmas and New Years and may it just keep getting better!!!

Lav I :adore: clichys too and a so sad they have been discontinued. I guess that's an incentive to start learning how to walk in the 120's so I can SO them if they're still doing SO's for clichys.

Phew! It's not just me with the MC halter then. But the halter is so much better out than in!

kuromi that god they're bring back grease! I get another chance to own some.

sobe they feel fine. Mine are slightly too big but I have no problems walking in them. I suppose it's all about how you walk and where the pressure is when you walk? I know some have a problem with the curved heel but I don't personally for some reason. Plus if the shoe is snug you should be able to run, walk, skip, hop and jump in any kinda shoe.

lilgoose where you been girl? :hugs: