LiLash Results Pictures - 3 months in

If you stop using it your lashes go back to their regular length pretty quick (like within a week), after the initial 3 months I started using it every other night to maintain the results.
LiLash is amazing, I've tried revitalish and a lot of other lash growth products and LiLash is by far the best one.

Good to know. I'm coming to the end of my second tube of Jan Marini Lash (original formulation). I was wondering what I was going to use next because the original JM is getting harder and harder to find because they are expiring. I have read that the new JM lash product is not as effective. I was going to try Latisse, but maybe LiLash will do the trick. And, yes, your lashes do go back to normal when you quit using these types of products. I took a short break in between my tubes of JM and my long lashes thinned out/fell out back to the way they were before.

Wow I am so buying this. I have even fewer eyelashes than the OP believe it or not.

What I don't understand is the whole "going back to their usual size". Like, do they decrease in length or do they shed?

Basically, your lashes go back to how they were before you started using the product. The product works by helping to protect your lashes so that they can grow to their fullest potential. That means that it will add length to your already established lashes and it will allow some new ones to grow in to help thicken your lashes. It can take about 3 months for a new lash to grow in, which is why it sometimes takes a long time to see the full results. Once you quit using the product, you will notice that some of your eyelashes will gradually fall and thin out (not excessively, but just as they would naturally without any product to maintain their strength).
I just bought LiLash off of Amazon. It was about $125 with shipping. Oh, and if you want to shop the LiLash site, use code LASHES to get $20 off your purchase. Even with the discount, the price is still a few dollars less on Amazon.

A tip to prevent redness or irritation the first few weeks, wipe the applicator on the opening of the tube before applying to remove the excess, a little goes a long way and if you apply too much it'll run into your eyes. Apply from the outer corner in and only on the outer two thirds so it doesn't get into the corner of your eye.
I wish I'd know that when I started, I definitely over-applied and looked like I'd been crying 24/7.

Thanks everyone!

Krysta that sucks that it irritated your eyes.. I've gotten it in my eyes more than once and nothing ever happened. I had that problem with Talika, though.. a teeny tiny drop in my eye and it itched like mad. That's actually why I decided to try LiLash. But yeah, it's definitely easy to over apply LiLash!