Lilac Boogie Bucket!!! Come See!!!

yay Kings, welcome to Boogie Wonderland :yahoo: <<--- this will be you shortly. You are in TROUBLE GIRL!! I bought my first in the summer and ended up with, well, I'm not saying!!

Last edited:
nothing wrong with that princess, I do the same thing. When I find a bag I love (which is a feat in itself), I will get it in several colors. I did the same thing with the HH Havana. That's pretty much my whole purse lineup, Boogies and Havanas. Hey, why mess with success?

and Beeb, I have to confess I had 8 at one point (just sold three, so now I feel better!)

Last edited:
nothing wrong with that princess, I do the same thing. When I find a bag I love (which is a feat in itself), I will get it in several colors. I did the same thing with the HH Havana. Why mess with success?

and Beeb, I have to confess I had 8 at one point (just sold three, so now I feel better!)

LOL, my cobalt HH Havana was so happy when her grey sister arrived.

And then, of course, my least observant guy friend was like, "Dude, how did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Dye your blue bag light grey?"

Sometimes you just don't know how to answer ...

And then, of course, my least observant guy friend was like, "Dude, how did you do it?"

"Do what?"

The only response to something like that is:
rkzf48.jpg

Hee Hee!!! I hope I don't get addicted to the Boogie!! I also have a thing for buying more than one color in a style that I love.

PrincessShan, you're so right!! We are bag TRIPLETS with LIzCOrdova as it was her that started my lilac addiction :smile:

"Do what?"

OMG that is soooooooo funny! Next time just tell him "tarrago dye kits" lolol... Loved the Noah comment earlier!

And ladies, quit teasing me with all your HHHs! I want one so bad; I'm on the HH website every day oogling the violet patent and grey zeus!