Lilac Boogie Bucket!!! Come See!!!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I just received a Lilac Boogie Bucket. This bag was made in limited form for a few Tano Customers. The Lilac color was supposed to be a color offered for Spring 2009. I understand that this color was not well received so Tano will not be making any more. I love the color of this bag as it goes with lots of browns and grays which I wear alot of. I particularly like the light brown strap on the bag which is a nice contrast to the lilac color.

Attachments

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
Wow, hot stuff! I bet it's going to make so many people turn heads! I guess your V.I.P to Tano?

Congrats! So many new Boogie Monsters on TPF! hahaa

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Wow, hot stuff! I bet it's going to make so many people turn heads! I guess your V.I.P to Tano?
REYNALDOC, I only wish I was V.I.P. to Tano and then I could buy their samples of bags that never go into production. Fortunately for me I found out from Tano Expert that these bags had only gone to a few stores so I emailed Tano and they emailed me back so I was lucky to snag one. By the way I do love your Holly Would bag too!

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
REYNALDOC, I only wish I was V.I.P. to Tano and then I could buy their samples of bags that never go into production. Fortunately for me I found out from Tano Expert that these bags had only gone to a few stores so I emailed Tano and they emailed me back so I was lucky to snag one. By the way I do love your Holly Would bag too!
Haha I think we all wish we could be V.I.P anything hahaha =[

Thats smart though! TE knows a whole lot, does she work for Tano?!

And thanks =] I love my HW!!!! I adore it so much, Tano has a spot in my heart now.

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
NYC
Holy Beautiful Bags, Batman!!! Liz, that is an amazing bag!

and to the idea that it was not "well received"...:crybaby::hysteric:

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Thanks you guys. I was going to carry a gray bag tomorrow but I will be carrying this Lilac Boogie Bucket for the rest of the week.