Lil Kim........

Lots of Brooklynites dress outrageously. She seems like a sweet person. Hopefully she learned her lesson..how lying to cover up for others can end someone behind bars.

Lol Carry was indeed a hot mess and not remotely pretty and stylish... I think Lil'Lim uses her outfits to make a statement and to draw attention to herself. Her music/rap is not that good, after all.

Kim has always been a Louis Vuitton fan,she is very close with Marc Jacob's. Platinum*Card,its rare to see a new yorker dressing outlandish, I have lived in NYC for 16 years of my life and I have never seen a woman dressing like Carrie.

does anyone notice or am I seeing things wrong but her sunglasses still have the sticker tag still on the lense..........she must of been in a hurry to look good...

Jadore said:
Its rare to see a new yorker dressing outlandish, I have lived in NYC for 16 years of my life and I have never seen a woman dressing like Carrie.

Agreed! Even if sometimes you do see people who are dressed outlandishly kind of like Carrie, it's not the norm. And if someone walked down the street in one of Lil Kims outfits, they would get lots of looks like this :wtf::wtf::wtf:, at least in my neighborhood