Like The Blush Gauffre? Hate the Price? Have a Look!

Yay Sjunky13! Can't wait to see your posted here. I have this bag also. I agree about the Miu Miu Napa spring satchel looking like the Prada Gauffre. As much as I love bags like you guys, I cannot in good conscience spend that kind of money.

Here is the bag that I purchased for reference, but in a dark brown hue (stuffed). The leather is so smooth and soft; hope the leather is tough!
486174921_7c22d50a95.jpg

Where did you find the dark brown? I like it better than mine. My beige colored onehas all blk marks all over it and I havent even used it yet. Ithink this bag looks better in darker colors. I dont know if I should return it as it seems there are no more left anywhere except black on NM.com. I supposed I could buy a leather cleaner and do it myself. ah I dont know. I never inspect my bags right away, Im usualy to excited to have the thing in my hands and then the next day I look at it carefully and see its dirty . lol

ok here are some pics, the small leather flaps keep turning up. I can tape them down over night I guess . and the color is darker IRL than this, what do you think?

Attachments

• miu miu satchel 003.jpg
    miu miu satchel 003.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 46
  • miu miu satchel 004.jpg
    miu miu satchel 004.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 42
  • miu miu satchel 002.jpg
    miu miu satchel 002.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 64
I like it, sjunky13! Yeah, the small leather flaps tend to turn up.

I got the dark brown from stalking saks, neiman marcus, bergdorf goodman, and barneys websites.

Return the bag if you're not happy. That would be alot of money for unhappiness.

Hi bag lover, old friend. I love the brown one, my next bag will be a white Chanel GST , I just got a balenciaga bag, I keep putting off buying my Chanel, but man that brown leather miu miu is so gorgeous!!! I like my sand colored one its a great casual bag I dont mind throwing around . I dont think I am going to return it , just clean it and use it for casual days . Im loving that brown one though. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh purse forum!!!!!!!!! its a killer!!! I need to stop looking at pics, but I dont have a brown bag belive it or not..hmmm