Life after loving Coach... can/do you still carry other brands?

If I had a ton of money I would go buy tons of LAMB and Isabella Fiore, but money doesn't grow on the tree in my backyard (which I have no problem coping with!) :roflmfao: so all I carry is Coach. I just bought a bag at Target for a trip and regretted every moment of carrying that thing with me! I have one white ALDO bag that I will never part with, but I never carry her anymore. Now that my Coach collection is growing a bit and sizes and colors I have more options now, which before was my problem! So, while money for me is still an issue, I obviously prefer Coach (my little weakness!!) over all other designer bags! I met Coach and will never look back!

I have a thing for aldo bags a well. I find I get a great deal online with free shipping and dont mind using the bag because I dont have to worry about it.

I adore my Coach bags and am pretty loyal to Coach, but I'm still love my other bags. I have a Kate Spade bag that is my Spring favorite. I have an older vintage satchel style bag that is snakeskin from Banana Republic that I'll never part with, as will I never part with my zodiac Isabella Fiore clutch.

I recently just purchased the Dooney zebra long slim clutch (wristlet). So adorable. For me, they each serve a different purpose and I was drawn to each of them for a different reason, not just the brand.

i say i look at variosu style sof bags but coahc for some reason but coach really suites my lifestyle.. i would have to say it is one of the companies that has many core pieces for all warddrobes and being easy to carry definetly a love and i luv the fact that i can always have my items fixed and only have to pay a flat fee of 20 dollars as oppossed to Louis vuitton which i very much have stepped away from espeically with problems with hardware i have had with them and they wanted to charge me 125 dollars to fix and have had other instances where others had to fork out 300 plus so overal i look alot alot of other labels but honestly i always return to coach

presently i own piecse by dooney/marc/boss hugo boss and LV

I love purse designs, leather quality and the workmanship; not necessary when it says Coach, it will sell it to me.

That is why I love BVs, their leather workmanship is superb...
I still carry alot of older Coach that I bought 5(?) plus years ago... when they were still proudly made in the USA and the quality is still holding up for my today's wear and tear.
1 newer Coach that my friend gave me is quite dead with the stichings flayed... and NOT proudly made in the USA.

The quality of workmanships and materials plus design is what sells me my purses.

:woohoo:

Ever since I got my first Coach bag in July i've been Coach exclusively. I do think of straying every now and then, but i've come to realize that Coach is perfect as far as my style and price range. :love: I don't need a $1000 bag!

Exactly! Coach is perfect for me. It still really is an expensive bag imo. I do not have money growing on my trees in my backyard either. Unless someone is beating me to it-lol. I do have about 10 D&B's also. I use these at places I do not want to ruin my Coach bags:nogood:. I use to be really into them and would never think of carrying them into nasty places like the zoo, rodeos, or a carnival, but now that I met Coach I just use them as my back-up bags:yes:.
But, I will not carry a non-designer bag. I tried, but it just felt wrong:shame:.

I only carry one non-Coach bag now, a black leather tote by Fossil. The workmanship is really quite good, the leather is buttery soft and seems to only be getting better with use, and it's HUGE. When I'm not carrying my big Ergo tote I use it as my work bag/bag for bigger stuff. I love carrying my Hamptons hobo with it now--the funny thing is, the leather is pretty much the same and the stitching almost matches! They look great together for a Coach/non-Coach combo!! :smile:

I only carry one non-Coach bag now, a black leather tote by Fossil. The workmanship is really quite good, the leather is buttery soft and seems to only be getting better with use, and it's HUGE. quote]

It's been stormy & raining here for a week, & will continue for yet another week, so I recently switched to a black leather Fossil as well. It has the same attributes as my Coach Bleeker shopper, but goes over my shoulder easier when I need to wear a coat.

Also, my Coach is beginning to show signs of wear from the abusive elements & day-to-day usage. Since I love it so much, I would like to be able to preserve it for as long as possible. Figured I could sacrifice a $148 Fossil bag as a daily bash-around-bag if it works as well as the $548 Coach bag.