Let's Talk Vintage Bags??!!

SUS I use mine regularly and I send them to the spa annually. Maron Box just went to the spa last week since it's warm weather now and I won't see it until about early September.....just in time for Fall!!!! And when this one comes back, I'll send my vintage Bleu Marine/Toile Kelly in for a treatment. It's sort of a rotation going on over here........

love that chestnut, shopmom!

here are a vintage black box kelly (1946) and a navy lizard handbag (can't find the stamp -- '60s i'd guess). both from ebay. i love/hate ebay. :P

Absolutely GORGEOUS, DQ! I saw that Lizard bag in NYC and it's a beautiful piece of art, IMO.......fantastic! That was a score, E!!!!!!!

That Pullman is DREAMY! S'Mom you ALWAYS have the Diva bags! So great!

DQ, I totally agree with you on the love/hate relationship with eBay! They terrify me! Can't bring myself to buy from them...so no vintage for me!! LOL!

I sent my Pullman to the spa as soon as I got it (the pic was before the spa, I think) It came back much shinier! I don't use it much though....It also won me over at my store, they were all over me and the bag. And since then , we have a VERY good relationship!

I was thinking of the same kind of roatation for spa treatment as Shopmoms. Darker bags off to spa works in the late spring and lighter ones in the fall.