Let's talk SEQUINS!

BlushPeony

Nov 3, 2008
I'm looking to add a sequin bag to my collection and I didn't find any postings in the library so I thought I should start a thread dedicated to sequins.

PLEASE post all/any Chanel sequin bags here! Please list year/season/price if available. Thanks!

I'm eyeing this 09 one and many thanks to "haj1119" for posting this image. I think this piece is beautiful but I also want to see which other sequins Chanel has introduced in the past.

Thanks!~

Attachments

• ChanelSequin2925.jpg
    ChanelSequin2925.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 108
Here's the Summer Nights from 2008 Collection..
it's approximately $2900 + tax

Gorgeous, isn't it?!! Slurppp:P

Attachments

• Satin flap bag embroidered with bicolor sequins.jpg
    Satin flap bag embroidered with bicolor sequins.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 70
  • sequin2.jpg
    sequin2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 75
  • summer nights sequin flap.jpg
    summer nights sequin flap.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 91
There was another sequin bag that is quite similar to the first one posted from 09. I know a few ladies have it here. It's really pretty. It's the same color sequins I believe but the CC closure is not as round and I think it is smaller/more structured. i think it's from late 2007 but I'm not sure. And there was one at Rodeo 8 months ago ... I don't know if other stores have any left over.

It was a lot cheaper then this new one I think though.

Hold on let me find pictures.

Last edited:
There was another sequin bag that is really quite similar to the first one posted from 09. I know a few ladies have it here. It's really pretty. It's the same color sequins I believe but the CC closure is not as round and I think it is smaller/more structured. i think it's from late 2007 but I'm not sure. And there was one at Rodeo 8 months ago ... I don't know if other stores have any left over.

It was a lot cheaper then this new one I think though.

Hold on let me find pictures.

Whoops sorry for the extra post...here these are from ebay

Attachments

• 91f2_12.JPG
    91f2_12.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 98b8_12.JPG
    98b8_12.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 71
  • 9347_12.JPG
    9347_12.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 78
I think the bag kara_n posted is beautiful as well. However, I'm not crazy about the leather trim although I can see why it is there. Without it, like the 09 sequin bag, it is unstructured. The search continues!