Let's talk SEQUINS!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to add a sequin bag to my collection and I didn't find any postings in the library so I thought I should start a thread dedicated to sequins.

PLEASE post all/any Chanel sequin bags here! Please list year/season/price if available. Thanks!

I'm eyeing this 09 one and many thanks to "haj1119" for posting this image. I think this piece is beautiful but I also want to see which other sequins Chanel has introduced in the past.

Thanks!~

Attached Files:

2. Try a search on Summer Night, it went on sale recently.

3. Here's the Summer Nights from 2008 Collection..
    it's approximately $2900 + tax

Gorgeous, isn't it?!! Slurppp:P

Attached Files:

4. #4 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    There was another sequin bag that is quite similar to the first one posted from 09. I know a few ladies have it here. It's really pretty. It's the same color sequins I believe but the CC closure is not as round and I think it is smaller/more structured. i think it's from late 2007 but I'm not sure. And there was one at Rodeo 8 months ago ... I don't know if other stores have any left over.

It was a lot cheaper then this new one I think though.

Hold on let me find pictures.

5. Whoops sorry for the extra post...here these are from ebay

Attached Files:

6. love the look of this bag! so glamorous, and different. it must feel like carrying a jewelry.

7. I think the bag kara_n posted is beautiful as well. However, I'm not crazy about the leather trim although I can see why it is there. Without it, like the 09 sequin bag, it is unstructured. The search continues!

8. ^yes, i do like the "structured" sequin flaps better! so cute and sparkle-y! :tender: