Let's talk Delvaux!

Loving my new Cool Box mini Source from the Kasper Bosman collection. The artistry and details are amazing, the size is perfect where it carries everything with room to spare, it doesn't protude too far from me, the top handles don't dig into my side, and the crossbosy strap is adjustable. By adjusting the strap length and position, I keep the Cool Box from twisting. Very happy with my Dragon and the source of all things. :love:

1000015774.jpg
1000015776.jpg

Last edited:
My very first Delvaux bag! 😍 it was quite the hunt since I didn’t think my local boutique received any but they managed to come through and get me one!
so many congrats!!! what are your thoughts on it? have you been wearing it as much as you’d thought?

does this fit your phone comfortably inside? I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max and worried this nano did would be a tight fit 😩

• Thanks
Reactions: china_doll
I just heard back from my SA that HQ rejected(?) my order for black crispy calf tempete PM.

This makes me upset, as the order was confirmed and paid for, and I was very much looking forward to it. I wasn't given a clear reason for the change and it feels like a switch up.

Does anyone know where I can email (HQ) to inquire further, and perhaps appeal my case? It's my dream bag, and I would like to see if there's any chance they can still create the bag.
Update: I emailed HQ customer service last week and no response. I am quite disappointed with this experience. Does not feel like a luxury experience at all, and quite unprofessional to cancel a confirmed order with no proper explanation. I will follow up and keep this group posted.

so many congrats!!! what are your thoughts on it? have you been wearing it as much as you’d thought?

does this fit your phone comfortably inside? I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max and worried this nano did would be a tight fit 😩
I’m loving it so far!! I thought it would be too small but it’s actually perfect for times I need a little bag. I have an iPhone 15 Plus (with a thin case) and it JUST fits although getting it in the bag requires a bit of jiggling around! I have to get used to the zipper cause I find it a bit of a struggle opening. The side of the interior is unlined which I don’t mind and I appreciate how there’s two card slots so I don’t need to carry my wallet which gives me more room in there! I also appreciate the optional strap so I have the option of going hands free although I see myself carrying it mostly

Update: I emailed HQ customer service last week and no response. I am quite disappointed with this experience. Does not feel like a luxury experience at all, and quite unprofessional to cancel a confirmed order with no proper explanation. I will follow up and keep this group posted.
an update: HQ got back to me and for a turn of events… they decided to reverse the decision. Yay! I just paid the deposit again, cant wait for my MTO Tempete.