Let's Sparkle!

Ladies with a mini pochette sequins how do you carry it, as a wristlet or just grab it?

I carry mine by the chain... and in my hand. It is great for a night out to carry the essentials ~ phone, lip gloss and a couple cards.

I also carry mine by the chain and in my hand. I've also carried it as a wallet inside my bigger bags and no damage to the sequins so far.

The sequin pochette is so gorgeous. It's a shame I didn't get one while it was still available.

Maybe you can find one preloved. They came in three colors: red, black and blue sequins. Good luck! :smile:

I also carry mine by the chain and in my hand. I've also carried it as a wallet inside my bigger bags and no damage to the sequins so far.

Maybe you can find one preloved. They came in three colors: red, black and blue sequins. Good luck! :smile:
I carry mine in the front of my Pouchette Metis also. :smile:

The sequined minis do come up occasionally on the pre-loved market, and the ones I have seen look new. I am guessing it is a piece that some people purchased and then did not use.

This time of year, moving into winter, I start yearning for light and all things sparkly, so I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could cozy up and enjoy our sparkly LVs. It can be anything from shimmering vernis to bag charm bling. Here's my mini pochette from pre-fall 2013 collection.
Stunning!