Let's Sparkle!

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
This time of year, moving into winter, I start yearning for light and all things sparkly, so I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could cozy up and enjoy our sparkly LVs. It can be anything from shimmering vernis to bag charm bling. Here's my mini pochette from pre-fall 2013 collection.

Attachments

Bags_4_life

Sep 4, 2012
London
Red is my favourite colour and so Christmassy, but I'm not very bold so go for small things that are bright! Here are my two pomme lovelies!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413820199.663965.jpg

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
Oh what a fun thread! I love sparkly things too!

My Noir Magnetique Alma PM has the most lovely jewel toned shimmer when you look at it up close! :tender:

Loveluxury13

Loopy for LV
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
This time of year, moving into winter, I start yearning for light and all things sparkly, so I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could cozy up and enjoy our sparkly LVs. It can be anything from shimmering vernis to bag charm bling. Here's my mini pochette from pre-fall 2013 collection.
OMG this bag so soooo keeeeeuuuute! :smile:

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
Sep 8, 2012
How cheerful :smile: Enjoy!

Possum

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Australia
I love your little sparkly sequin pochette K.H.LVoe!! I'm afraid I missed the boat with this little gem!

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
How cheerful :smile: Enjoy!
Thank you! :smile:

I love your little sparkly sequin pochette K.H.LVoe!! I'm afraid I missed the boat with this little gem!
Thank you, Possum! I almost missed this one, too. I didn't plan on getting it at all and when my SA showed it to me I thought it was too much for a small canvas item. But then I couldn't stop thinking about it. I ended up waiting until the holiday event at the boutique last year to finally get it and thankfully they still had one. :smile:

YOGAGIRL70

Sep 28, 2012
Chicago
Everyone needs a little sparkle... Beautiful bags, ladies! ❤️ Here is my contribution ... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413895615.231510.jpg mini pouchette with black sequins.

LiveV

Apr 19, 2014
Ladies with a mini pochette sequins how do you carry it, as a wristlet or just grab it?