Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What type of D-rings are you using???

2. Got them from Joann's. $2.49 plus tax for set of two.

ulla likes this.
  3. Does anyone feel that adding D-rings to the canvas can eventually cause the bag to tear from the weight of what is inside the bag? Or stretch the canvas upwards from the bottom of the D-ring?

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  4. You can sandwich a piece of leather in the back between the 2 brass posts for strength.

5. I added a chain to my large kirigami by punching holes and attaching D rings. :lol:

B96150AD-8ABA-47EC-9960-94EEA6986699.jpeg

CCC0F09F-3579-40F7-A95D-2E4D3DD41B0A.jpeg

I used a leather hole punch a mini screwdriver and D rings. 83B84EED-ED0E-4B07-AD71-8A3D1D7D9971.jpeg

onlyk, MarraC, 504Crystal and 15 others like this.
  6. Thank you. I know. I was a bit afraid at first but I’ve wanted to do it for awhile now. So I sAid today's the day. No time like the present. And I didn't make any punching mistakes either. :biggrin:

7. That would have been so awful....if you had made a mistake!

8. has anyone here purchased a vachetta strap (non LV) that has patina'ed nicely?

9. $70 more than PA, but Noe pouch is much more for the money!
    IMG_3057.JPG
    IMG_3058.JPG
    Don’t mind the tape- trying to train drawstring to lay flat

10. Yes, my mcraftleather strap!

11. It took me 3 days to get one into the store from when I told my SA I wanted it! That was only a couple weeks ago.

bellebellebelle19 and bayborn like this.
  12. just checked the shop out... looks great! thank you. would you be able to share a pic of how your strap looks now?

13. It is posted in my pictures above :smile: The vachetta and ebene straps above are both mcraftleather. 2 years old this May

bellebellebelle19 and mangojuice like this.