Let's Show How We Adorn our Handbags w/ Charms/Bandeau's/Scarves Etc.

I don't know if I want my initials heat stamped on it yet...because I might change my mind and sell the bag later! But that is really classy. I love the bright colors that everyone has on their bags! I think I will definitely get a scarf in a bright color like orange or red (which goes well with the brown).

kimmy, I love how you have cherries on your cerises bag, I'm sure some people think your print is 3d! LOL

mas2388 said:
mewlicious, your watermark is so cute! And I love how you wrote a "how-to" on adding a scarf. That's a great idea for the vachetta!

frozen7313, I've thought of attaching a cles to the outside of a bag (like the vavin or luco) but I'm concerned about it getting yanked away by some unscrupulous people...have you ever had that scare?

no.. cuz they'd really have to yank REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLYHARD for it to come off.. since it's a spring load clasp. plus, i'm a guy.. not a lot of people try to steal things from guys.

Picture010.jpg

I love the idea of a nice scarf, so you can keep the vachetta clean. Hadn't thought of that. I don't like to hang charms because I don't want them to wear on the leather or canvas... But I totally love the look.

blackbutterfly said:
i heat stamped the luggage tag on my antigua, and i also clipped on the panda keychain. sometimes i clip the cles to the outside of one of my bags, not for style, but just to keep an eye on it.

lol i do that too cuz it has my car key on it, so i get frantic if i put them in a random pocket!

Kimmy ~ I Love The Way That Looks!

A Couple Years Ago, I Tied Scarves Much More.....I Don't Why I Stopped.....Everyone's Scarves Look Soooo Pretty!!!

I Do Have Pieces Heatstamped....

heres a pic of both my speedy 25 with LV perforated bandeau fushia and speedy 30 with hermes twilly .... most of the time the accesory on my lv is ther perf cles green, will post a photo soon :love:

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 240
well i usually don´t enhance my bags but a few years ago ( when all the fakes came up that it was disgusting) i sprayed my very old genuine speedy with bright pink colour on the sides stating "fake" :lol: it was fun to tote that bag around ;)