Let's Show How We Adorn our Handbags w/ Charms/Bandeau's/Scarves Etc.

ooo kittyrose, that's very original! hehehe when I get my mono speedy maybe I'll 'Steal' your idea *wink*... post pics for us please please!

I have a sparkly keychain on my Dior clutch and an Oroton keychain for my Oroton clutch, but I don't really know how to personalise my papillon at all! I dun actually have a brightly coloured scarf anyways i guess... but keep the ideas coming girls!

Actually today I saw a girl holding a speedy with loads of charms keychains all over both sides of the bag... they were hanging off the two handles. It was very much her style and breaks away from the classic look of the speedy, makes it more young and fun. Her patina was lightly coloured, so must be a new bag...

one question tho...(i think it is a legit concern) will the charms scratch the bag?anyone knows?

Guess I'll have to head out and buy some Hermes scarves now, they're sooo beautiful :love:

Here's my contribution, I couldn't think of anything else I have that could be put onto the handles of my Speedy... I hope I can go later this week and try out some scarves to put on my baby :biggrin:

bagsnbags said:
I don't accessorize it because I don't have Epi black alma/speedy yet. I only plan to get some kind of twilly or bandeau if I get Epi bags in black. I don't think I can accessorize my monogram or damier line with scarf..Other girls did awesome things with their bags by using scarfs etc.

I think a MC bandana would look good with black epi

GenYbagaddict said:
ooo kittyrose, that's very original! hehehe when I get my mono speedy maybe I'll 'Steal' your idea *wink*... post pics for us please please!

one question tho...(i think it is a legit concern) will the charms scratch the bag?anyone knows?
You can see it in this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/storing-speedies-unfolded-9798.html?highlight=storing

And no, the charm I used doesn't scratch the speedy at all. If it's a spiky charm, I would imagine that it would.

I normally don't but I saw some of you who love to tie a scarf on your bags, some put keychain, etc... And they are lovely and unique..! :love:

Let's share ideas on how we can beautify our pretty babies..! :P What are the do's and dont's (yea, we sure don't want to overdo it..!) when putting accessories on our bags?

Well I've been looking for a used cerises speedy at an ok price and haven't found one. So I've been thinking of tying a cerises scarf to one handle of a monogram speedy 35 I might buy for our upcoming vacation :smile: But I still need to get both, so I don't have pix for you!

I recently bought a fleur bandeau to tie on my Speedy, so that it seemed more summery. I also like to hang Hermes key charms, mostly fruits, on my LVs so that it has a little kick to it.:yes: