Let's share! Who have you seen IRL?

I have seen too many because I'm from LA and used to live in Malibu but the most memorable was the following:

Brad Pitt (during beginning of marriage to JA): Was at Starbucks in Malibu, I forgot my wallet with CC and only had cash and was $1.00 short. The guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and said here, and gave me $1.00. The next day, the Starbucks barrister told me, hey you know that was BP, who gave you that $1.00 yesterday? (btw he looked scruffy (had a beard thing going), short'ish with sunglasses,. coudnl't really see his face only that wicked smile) What a sweetheart :yes:

Hmmm...I have met quite a few.

Ben Affleck
Kevin Costner (WAY hotter in person-Awesome blue eyes!)
Garth Brooks (Heavier than I thought!)
Clint Black
Lou Diamond Phillips (really handsome and unique looking IRL)
Melissa Ethridge (She was kinda heavy too!)
Joe Rogan (OMG SUPER SHORT! He must be like 5'3!)
Dane Cook (not as cute IRL. His skin seemed messed up or something!?!)

Some musicians and comedians that aren't well known.

Hmmm...I have met quite a few.

Ben Affleck
Kevin Costner (WAY hotter in person-Awesome blue eyes!)
Garth Brooks (Heavier than I thought!)
Clint Black
Lou Diamond Phillips (really handsome and unique looking IRL)
Melissa Ethridge (She was kinda heavy too!)
Joe Rogan (OMG SUPER SHORT! He must be like 5'3!)
Dane Cook (not as cute IRL. His skin seemed messed up or something!?!)

Some musicians and comedians that aren't well known.

OMG I forgot David Copperfield! LOL I say that because I totally love this guy. Not as handsome and quite short and slender IRL but there is something about him. He has an AWESOME personality!

My story is really old. Years ago, when I was little, I got lost at the Japanese Tea Gardens in LA. I ended up having lunch with Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood while waiting to be found. I had been playing with their daughters Katie and Natasha (that's how I got lost).

Obviously no code adam, in those days.

Other than that I work with an NHL team on a regular basis and have met many players, coaches, etc.

I've only ever met or seen the daughters of celebrities, like Bruce Springsteen, Tom Selleck, Mayor Bloomberg, ect. from horse shows. You'd be suprised how many celebrity children ride and show horses. My lake house is also next door to Tom Selleck's (it's for sale though).

I've also seen and know many olympic equestrian team members (from other countries as well) and I know the US team captain, who is the former husband of Princess Anne. I've seen her daughter, Zara and Princess Charlotte of Monaco a million times.

I did meet a very trashed Pauly Shore in a hotel elevator when I was young as he tried to pick up an older friend of mine. He is gross.

I've met a lot of athletes because our sons are sports crazy and always wanted to go see events. The biggest names are Jim Palmer (former Orioles all-star pitcher), Dwight Stones (high-jump Olympian), Lanny Wadkins and Hale Irwin (pro golfers), Bill Buckner (former baseball player), Walter Payton, Dick Vitale, others I can't recall names.

Saw George Stephanopolous in DC--he's so short, but cute. My son met and had extended convo with David Grohl, from Nirvana and the Foo Fighters.

Oh, how could I forget--Groundhog Day was filmed in Woodstock, IL, near where I used to live and we went up to watch filming--saw Bill Murray and Harold Ramis.