Let's see your November Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow stunning! I wish I could see you in wearing that jacket and Bento:love:
I was in the city today and boy we got a lot of rain today! Maybe tomorrow will fine up for you darling xx
Are you going to the event?
Waiting to go for a ride so tried on the jacket...sorry for my old woman dehydrated hands:P the bag and jacket is so so light good for our winter.

IMG_7330.JPG IMG_7331.JPG IMG_7332.JPG

Are you going to the event?
Waiting to go for a ride so tried on the jacket...sorry for my old woman dehydrated hands:P the bag and jacket is so so light good for our winter.

View attachment 3883879 View attachment 3883880 View attachment 3883881
Wowwww! Looks so great! haha old woman hands.. I bet mine are worse!
You know, I was in the store yesterday, even spoke to Lisa the SM and no one mentioned the event or sent me an invite.. Don't feel very special and considering I've vistited there this year more than any other.. I felt disappointed. :sad:
Last year I went and was quite bored. I was offered a cookie and had a chat with a couple of SA's and left

Wowwww! Looks so great! haha old woman hands.. I bet mine are worse!
You know, I was in the store yesterday, even spoke to Lisa the SM and no one mentioned the event or sent me an invite.. Don't feel very special and considering I've vistited there this year more than any other.. I felt disappointed. :sad:
Last year I went and was quite bored. I was offered a cookie and had a chat with a couple of SA's and left
They sent it to via IM so so impersonal
I haven't been to an event in many, many years plus my SA left so I have no one to deal with .. wish they had another store here

They sent it to via IM so so impersonal
I haven't been to an event in many, many years plus my SA left so I have no one to deal with .. wish they had another store here
Me too! Last year was just a IM. I miss Margo.. she always made me feel special. And each purchase was like a big deal. A few have left there in the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.