Let's see your November Goodies!

1. Happy November everyone! :smile: I can't believe we're only one month away from Christmas!

I thought I would start a thread to share my November order and 1st Fashionphile purchase: the beautiful Alma BB Vernis in Rose Litchi!
    :heart:OHH - I'm so excited to add this bag to my collection! Unboxing to follow!
    IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0037.JPG

2. I purchased these wallets on behalf of my sister since the prices here in Hawaii is 10% cheaper and sales tax is half of what it would be at home.

3D5386C1-1789-4A15-ABBE-776EBA3C7436.jpeg
  3. Lol, you remind me of my brother! You're both so nice to spoil your sisters:smile:

Kevinh73 likes this.
  4. InShot_20171030_213209788.jpeg InShot_20171030_213150564.jpeg

My other half bought these for me recently as my Christmas gifts. I open them time to time just to admire them

5. I have the blue insert from that Jeanne wallet (as well as the fuchsia version of that same insert) and love them!

Kevinh73 likes this.
  6. It’s like 3 wallets for the price of 1! Although I’m sure they charge same amount if you buy them separately! ;)

7. Amazing! :loveeyes: Congrats!

8. 2017 shall hence forth be known as the "year of the wallet"
    Absolutely love this one.

P1060236.JPG

9. It's gorgeous, congrats.

10. I posted this on the epi clubhouse yesterday but here's my new Pocket Organizer :smile: Enlight1211.JPG

Maxie25, ivonna, SummerSun99 and 30 others like this.
  11. May I ask what you use the inserts for? Do dollars fit unfolded in them? TY

12. Thank you @fyn72!
    It means a lot coming from a pink connoisseur like yourself :flowers:

fyn72 likes this.
  13. Nice! I love epi!

uhpharm01 likes this.
  14. The long insert was only $120 plus tax.
    For coupons, folded once in half cash (I hardly carry cash though), receipts, a couple business cards, etc.

15. Congrats! Enjoy wearing it in good health. I bought the same wallet in October. It’s the prettiest wallet i ever have.