Let's see your Costco Diamonds!

SKS

Jan 16, 2022
Hi everyone. I've seen a few posts about Costco diamond jewelry. Sadly not all warehouses carry every item, so it's hard to tell how the piece actually looks. Apparently they have a GIA trained gemologist on staff to verify the pieces meet the quality they are advertising. I'm sharing my three stone earrings. I'd love to see what everyone has added to your collection if you'd care to share pictures. Thanks.

20230802_150304.jpg

Hi everyone. I've seen a few posts about Costco diamond jewelry. Sadly not all warehouses carry every item, so it's hard to tell how the piece actually looks. Apparently they have a GIA trained gemologist on staff to verify the pieces meet the quality they are advertising. I'm sharing my three stone earrings. I'd love to see what everyone has added to your collection if you'd care to share pictures. Thanks.

View attachment 5834114
so cute ! how much were these? any chance we can get a more zoomed out shot? xoxo

I’ve been looking at anniversary/eternity bands for a long time…trying to find one that is comfortable to wear with some interesting design elements, stackable if I wanted to do that, and not overly pricey. Was very excited to try this on today at the warehouse…it’s too big here but available online in my size, so it’s on its way to me :happydance: I love how the twist element complements the ring on my index finger! Will post more pics when it arrives.

FFE88E3D-C23E-4417-8D90-3EC3B716AD9C.jpeg

My ring arrived today and I'm SOOO happy with it! I've always loved the sparkle of multi-row micropave and this one is very unique with middle row of larger stones diagonally across the others with a bit of negative space. Like a "Z". Adds some extra dimension and interest to the ring. Very comfortable and easy to wear to go along with my other 24/7 jewelry on my right hand.

Stats from Costco: .5 TCW, VS-2, I color or better in 14kt white gold, size 5.

tempImageb4fDI7.pngtempImagevceja3.png

My ring arrived today and I'm SOOO happy with it! I've always loved the sparkle of multi-row micropave and this one is very unique with middle row of larger stones diagonally across the others with a bit of negative space. Like a "Z". Adds some extra dimension and interest to the ring. Very comfortable and easy to wear to go along with my other 24/7 jewelry on my right hand.

Stats from Costco: .5 TCW, VS-2, I color or better in 14kt white gold, size 5.

View attachment 5842164View attachment 5842165
Beautiful! Very unique.