Let's see your Costco Diamonds!

That fire! It’s gorgeous
Thank you! It was hard to capture. That was what was really unexpected for me. And the size of the stones is perfect for me, not too tiny (I would say not too big, but come on, diamond are never too big!). These stones were cut really really well, too. I think better or equal to VS2 and I, but I'm hoping they are VS1's. I have to thank @Onebagtoomany for the inspiration, who got one first and then paved the way!

Love Costco! Here is my platinum anniversary band & right hand ring. Description says I VS2, but they look whiter than an I. The 7 stones are super sparkly and have wonderful brilliance in person. Hard to capture in a photo. We bought it sight unseen (online), since it wasn't available in store. I am thrilled with it! It's low profile, comfortable, has a nice weight, and doesn't snag on anything either.
1000031211.jpg

Last edited:
Just wondering: is Costco selling lab-created diamonds?
Not to my knowledge. They get such bulk deals it seems unusual that they would. I think when the entire market turns, they might, but they offer such good prices on mined ones. Labs fill a gap where jewelry stores aren't lowering prices. Costco already lowers prices. My tennis bracelet was appraised DOUBLE what we paid for it at Costco.

I’ve lately been very curious and interested the jewelry that costco has been carrying everytime I go on errands there. This ring has caught my attention! I’m following this thread to see more beautiful pieces & reviews!

View attachment 5862659
I’m interested to see this ring in person or on someone’s hand rather than stock photo. I want a new band for everyday wear that has a lot of sparkle. My old eternity band in white gold is not as bright or shiny next to my Costco tennis bracelet. I feel the cut of the newer diamonds or the colors are whiter than 20 years ago.

I’m interested to see this ring in person or on someone’s hand rather than stock photo. I want a new band for everyday wear that has a lot of sparkle. My old eternity band in white gold is not as bright or shiny next to my Costco tennis bracelet. I feel the cut of the newer diamonds or the colors are whiter than 20 years ago.

Try cleaning your eternity band. It will look brand new again. :smile: