Let's see your Coach shoes collection!

Okay..some of these are my actual pairs...and some are the pictures I downloaded rather than TAKING a picture....and I have a pair of GREEN tennis shoes I NEED a picture of still! The Naomi pumps (my latest addition) are in black. The flip flops are also in black.

Attachments

• Q054_d2.jpg
    Q054_d2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 439
  • Naomi.jpg
    Naomi.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 109
  • COAC051106_161923.Main.jpg
    COAC051106_161923.Main.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 5f_12.JPG.jpg
    5f_12.JPG.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 113
I am thinking about getting some Coach shoes. I have never spent more than approx. $70 on shoes -- yikes!

Anyway, could you ladies tell me if Coach shoes run small, large, or true to size? Narrow or wide?

Thank you :heart:

shelbell77 said:
I think they are true to size...and for me..I have a little bit wider feet....so some shoes are too snug...but others are just fine.

Thanks! I have a "somewhat wide" foot, sometimes can wear reg. width just fine -- my problem is, no one around here carries the shoes, so I would have to order w/out trying on first. I'll have to think about it.

shelbell77 said:
Okay..some of these are my actual pairs...and some are the pictures I downloaded rather than TAKING a picture....and I have a pair of GREEN tennis shoes I NEED a picture of still! The Naomi pumps (my latest addition) are in black. The flip flops are also in black.
Shelbell77, I love the gold shoes!!! it's sooooo gorgeous! how much did you get it? do they still have it now?:smile:

In general, I wear a ten. However lately, I've been getting into a 9 and a half. The new wedges I bought are a 9 and a half. I need to take a pic of them, they are new and soooo cute.

I just got a cute pair of wedges too, and I was able to get an 8.5 (and I wear a 9 usually) I don't have a pic yet, but they are the Irene style in chocolate brown suede and the blue and brown signature print.

Kristan in CA

Im normally a 7, but wear 6.5 in Coach brand.

Tried many on but always fall for a bag. My next purchase will be Coach boots or shoes after seeing all these!

DSW carries them!