Lets see Who knows a REAL from a FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVgurl

~Lovevuitton~
Feb 16, 2006
Canada
i know that the top one is real based on the leather and demin fabric alone . however i have a question...

i was always told lv pattern would be dead centered on the bag, but on the real bag the pattern is off by a few mm... if you look at the edge of the bag the fluers are cut short compared to the other side of the bag..

am i not supposed to use the dead center rule anymore with trying to authenticate vuitton?

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
LVgurl said:
i know that the top one is real based on the leather and demin fabric alone . however i have a question...

i was always told lv pattern would be dead centered on the bag, but on the real bag the pattern is off by a few mm... if you look at the edge of the bag the fluers are cut short compared to the other side of the bag..

am i not supposed to use the dead center rule anymore with trying to authenticate vuitton?
the denim bags don't follow that rule because of the distressed/worn look, according to LV.

luvmj

Mar 27, 2006
Left is definitely REAL. I should know, I own this bag. Right is too long and pockets are too big.

hatikuh

Just 1 more, I swear...
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
san francisco
This is fun! I didn't know anything about LV but I just guessed that the right one is fake based on the zipper. Very educating thread! More pleaseeee....

LouisGirl76

Jun 26, 2007
The one on the left is real. The handles are shaped so perfectly while the handles on the bag on the right are a little off. Also the pocket flaps are a little too long on the one on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.